It Can Always Be Worse (or how to feel Gratitude at all times)
First, see the Joy blog post.
In that post Joy was described as “A feeling of great pleasure and happiness”.
This is a desirable thing, but is is noted in the post that this required Gratitude.
Gratitude can be difficult to have during difficult times, or so it would seem. Actually, it is possible to feel Gratitude at all times:
- We know that no matter what we are going through, things could always be worse
- This is always the basis for any Gratitude
- Gratitude requires Humility
- Acceptance requires Humility
- Happiness (and Joy) requires Acceptance